Saturday, April 07, 2007

Contribute your opinions to Jun-E please?


Better to light the candle than to curse the darkness

My high school friend, Jun-E Tan (Also known as June x2 in the blogosphere), has written recommendations for the newly formed National Alliance of Bloggers(NAB), based on the results of her masters thesis survey on the issue: "Is Blogging An Effective Tool for Democratizing Malaysia?". Please click HERE to read and contribute your opinions to her recommendations, so that we can help direct the NAB towards the right direction, to preserve our right to freedom of speech online. =) Your view counts!

Thanks!

2 comments:

A Black Cat said...

Thanks!! I do think that the comm are receptive to ideas, so anyone that contribute can be heard.

I like the candle analogy.

Jazzi said...

My pleasure Jun-E. =).

Yeah I like the analogy too. I saw it after i clicked on a link from htt://jelas.info and decided to put in here.