Sunday, April 08, 2007

Body Part of the Day

You'd think a future doc like me would constantly be dedicating the Body Part of the Day award to his brain (as a Physician), or his hands (as a Surgeon), but NOoooooOOoo, today's Body Part of the Day award goes to......

(drumroll please.......)

(Ka-ChinG!)

My beautiful (I meant smelly) FEET! =)


Yep, now you've seen it all, those ARE my feet. =)

Amazingly, they helped me score a double brace (4 goals!!) in my soccer friendly session today!! Can't claim they were superb goals though. All of them were simple placed shots or tap-ins, my teammates did most of the work, dribbling and drawing out defenders etc, I just always happened to be at the right place at the right time...

Just got home from the game actually, gonna give my feet some proper massage now, they deserve it....

=P.

OH, and in case you're curious. I support ARSENAL.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo Arsenal! Boo! Too bad I didn't get the chance to rub it into Nigel about the 4-1 trashing we gave you. But since you're also an Arsenal fan, I'm sure you don't mind taking the abuse for your brother eh. Yesterday's match should have been Arsenal. Too many miss chances. Nonetheless, West Ham's win made the relegation fight even more interesting. I'm saying Sheff Utd to go down and Charlton up. XD

YNWA ^^

zewt said...

hah... no more jazzipinions eh? :P

Jazzi said...

Dektos: -.- Don't force me to return to the FIFA realm and start practicing just so i can beat you as Arsenal vs Liverpool... haha. What does YNWA stand for?

Zewt: =) Yeah no more, decided i should be a bit more original...

Anonymous said...

waaa need or not ar to start FIFA again.. >___<

YNWA = You Never Walk Alone :P

zewt said...

that's very good... :)