Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Regrets


I have been reading Richard Branson's autobiography named 'Losing my Virginity'. For those who don't know who Richard Branson is, he's the founder of the Virgin brand. I'm only 1/10 into the book, but already i'm hooked. His life story is so interesting! Always full of adventure, full of challenges, and he is constantly living life to the fullest, and never allows fear to cripple him! Amazing!


I think I am inspired. My life thus far has hardly lived up to its expectations. I used to think that I have lived life to the fullest, striving to be the best I can be in all areas of my life, be it studies, relationship, health, work, social, sports, music, art etc etc....but it seems I haven't been trying hard enough.


That's it, my life resolution is to always push my limits and confront my fears.


New motto for DrJazzi: NO REGRETS!

No comments: