Saturday, March 08, 2008

Who am I


Dear Dr. Jason Goh of the future,


Have you manged to figure out who you truly are yet? Because at the moment I am really struggling to find peace with who I truly am. It seems I am divided into pieces; not really able to figure out who I am and what I really stand for. I vaguely know what I want in life, that is to live a life pleasing to God, and to benefit as many people as possible in the process, and I have already made up my mind to create the Maternal and Child Health Service in Malaysia, but...is that it? Is that all there is within me? Am I limited to just helping the kids of Malaysia? What about the people who are waiting for me to inspire them to go on and do greater things? The people who are asking for a leader to show them how it's done? Have you, dear future me, figured out the way to do it yet? How many people have you inspired so far? How many lives have you touched?


Please reply me ASAP, I look forward to your reply.


Cheers,

Dr. Jason Goh of the present.

No comments: