Sunday, May 06, 2007

Balance


I think a lot of life is about balance.

Right now there are thoughts on balance overcrowding my little brain.

HOW. DO. I. BALANCE.

between:

1. Wanting to be rich, and being generous

2. Helping others, and helping myself

3. Work, and play

4. Enjoying life, and discipline

5. Being kind, and not being trampled over

6. Being assertive, and not scaring people away,

I think my scales are a bit screwed up at the moment. Time to find the right weights to keep myself.

In.

Balance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just bought a book titled "The Balance Thing" today...btw I always think this is an unanswerable question since it's just so so.....erm...subjective, don't u think so? Or somehow I doubt that there is nothing called "balance" in this world...only "do the best"! Hehe...

Hope you strike the balance ya =)

zewt said...

it's good to have balance... easier said than done...

Jazzi said...

Mic: since the 'balance' is considered subjective...i am trying to figure out what my own definition of 'balance' is... =)

Zewt: definitely bro. Am trying to 'do' it as best i can. Am trying..